Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wow.



I pretty much suck, right?

I've been ignoring all of you like we've been playing freeze tag and I left you out on the lawn to play with those little gnome statues or something.

Sorry about that.

Let's just say life gets in the way sometimes. I hurt, I avoid writing. I keep hearing this is a good place to vent the frustrations that sometimes come with being me(esh), but for some (I have yet to label) reason, that's just not me. Call me stingy.

I need to rent some movies or something so I feel the urge to write. Until then, you can hang out with these guys.



1 comment:

darcie said...

seriously. is there a real gnome out there mooning people? I am SO getting one for my garden...WHERE can I find one?
::off to google it now::
Hope you are doing ok babe - I think about you often...
xoxo