Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Eric & Me

Sorry, I just took it upon myself to rename Marley & Me. Is that bad?



I just figured you'd rather listen to me rant about this guy, than the galling whining about the 13,467 tears I abandoned at the theater.

I read the book, so I expected the crying jag.

But, I certainly don't remember any mention of a hotter-than-hot-sidekick-writer-reporter with an impossibly curvy smile, and an enigmantic ability to make me squirm in my chair like an exuberant, yappy toddler gripping a Red Bull and a bag of skittles. It's ridiculous.

Don't get me wrong, the puppies were adorable, and yes, I know it was a dog movie. But dang. Even puppies can't compete with Eric Dane.

This is the part where I (cautiously) admit I must have been either sleeping or studying while Grey's Anatomy was on, or you would have welcomed this rhetoric long ago, I'm sure of it.

All I can say is, Rebecca Gayheart is one lucky broad.

Oh, and don't tell Edward (you know how he gets).

3 comments:

Marissa said...

I'm telling Edward, you skank!

And Jasper too.

You can have McSteamy...

Edward 'o Edward, bite me.

Ben Phillips said...

Hello! This guy has been breaking hearts since forever on TV. What have you been doing (getting a higher education and taking care of your family)? Get with the program and start spending mindless hours in front of the Crack Box!!!!

Karyn said...

You have to see the scene in Grey's when he walks out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel and steam trailing him... So HOT!!