Sunday, March 22, 2009

Parched.

Yeah, yeah. I haven't been "writing." It appears my cut & paste antics are pissing a few of you off. Guess my personality is somehow missing when I merely share, and don't partake in the creation. Funny how that works...

Well, my smart-alec little mouth has been a tad on the dry side. Not to mention, I've been in the abysmal pit of sponging up information from multi-paged, fat little squares I refer to as books. Okay, most of them are rectangles, let's not get annoyingly technical. And, I tend to only write when the urge nudges me (can you imagine? A nudging urge? I'd like to see that...) rather than labeling it a time wasting (or absorbing, since we're talking about sponging) activity.

I'm learning a lot these days. I'm figuring out that post-nudge writing is more therapeutic than I remember it being. I'm also busy cultivating my strengths and lavishing extra attention on my towering goals.

There. I shared today. Happy?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Srsly freaky pic, Man.

Anonymous said...

you sound well. been thinking about you and 'rissa both a lot, lately. love you, ladies and hope you keep reaching for your best. love - and lots of it.


oh. and screaming monkeys.